Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ciao!

Hi everyone.  I am not actually in Florence quite yet--I will be leaving on January 29th.

I will try my hardest to update this blog often with pictures and information of what I am up to. Please keep in touch--leave me comments, facebook messages, emails and I will do the same--I am on skype as well.

I am really excited to spend three months in what is, in my opinion, one of the most wonderful places in the world.  I love you all!

Creep because you care...read my blog.  :]

3 comments:

  1. yay! you set up your blog. . .you better keep it up so I can stalk you properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha thanks! And PB is just mad becuase I hurt him. Dealing with broken hearts suck! But I'm so excited for your semester I am taking a summer class in London!!

    ReplyDelete